XBorg NFT Pool
XBorg NFT pool is one of the 3 ways to participate in project token offering on our launchpad 1.0 model and it is a point-based system designed for incentivizing holders of XBORGs to participate in IDO/IGO of projects.
XBorg NFTs are classified in three different categories based on their scarceness as below and they are limited in supply:
Common Xborg - 60%
Rare Xborg - 30%
Elite Xborg - 10%
Holding NFTs from any of the above categories allows users to participate in the IDO/IGO of the projects and their investment allocation is based on the point system.
Points are calculated based on the number of XBorg NFTs in users' wallets, NFT attribute, and class.
- The investment portfolio is where users' NFT interacts with our launchpad and allows them to participate in unlimited IDOs and IGOs.
- Once a project token offering pool is open, NFT holders can connect their wallets
=Total attributes * total NFTs in your wallet
- These points represent what your investment allocation will be during each IDO
- 1.Total point across ALL wallets = 28,000
- 2.Your points = 1,000
- 3.1,000/28,000*100 = 3.57%
- 4.Total investment pool size equals $100,000 USD
- 5.Your investment size equals $3,571 USD (3.57%)
The vesting schedule varies from project to project depending on their tokemetrics and in order to make it easier to understand below is an example of a token unlocking schedule:
- 1.25% unlocked at TGE (Token generation event)
- 2.25% unlocked every 3 months consecutively
- 3.Tokens will be automatically claimable under the "My Profile" tab on XPAD